Burned Forest Biome Mod Minecraft 1.5.2

The_Nuclear_Option the author of this mod you have shared to everyone and this is the general opinion of the author. Burning Forest Biome Mod adds a new challenge, not biome to live your Minecraft game. This new Biome is full of risk and reward.
1untitled
Skeletons and zombies spawn throughout the day, the surface is covered in flames that burn forever, and caves infested with spiders. However, many treasures yet to be found, such as diamonds and emeralds increased security, a carbon source, and best of all newly created structures inside the chest.
Photos:

2untitled

3untitled

4untitled

5untitled
Pictures of the new biome: Images of creating new structures, a burned out house:. Note the two wall mines near new block is added with this mod, burnt grass and Burnt Wood: Zombies on the surface of the Day:
Install:
Installation instructions can be found in READ-Me.txt included in the zip file. Compatibility: This mod does not use Forge or Modloader, as the API limit me from being able to add some features I want to add. As a result, this mod is * probably * not compatible with Forge or Modloader mods and mods that modify blocks. Compatible Mods: Optifine / Report bugs Feedback: If you encounter any errors, have any feedback, or find more compatible mods, let me know in the comments! I will try to port it to 1.6 after MCP is updated. Textures: If you make a texturepack compatible with this mod, let me know and I will happily add it as a part texturepack compatible. Also, if you do not like my current texture (I know I'm not a very good artist), send me the new one, and if I like them I will replace the current ones with you!
Note: If a mod comes with a source directory, you will need to drag the folder contents into your existing resources to experience everything.


Syeda ZeenatPosted By Minecraft Global

Hello guys, Wish you have happy moments with our website. Website Minecraft Free Mods helps you download Mods, Map, Texture Packs ....... You can Download them totally free. We'll update newest posts for you. Thanks for your visit.. Minecraft For Free

Thank You..