Mob Talker 1.5.2

Here are a few words of the author Mod mailed to you, hoping that everyone is cheering for him Hello, my name is Steven (SCMowns) and I have updated the Mob does not speak formally.
I'm not a really creative person, and I do not have any credit out of this mod, I simply update the mod Minecraft 1.5.2 Once the mod author began work on his subject I will continue to update the classification of my knowledge. Introduction: Minecraft Mod turn from a sandbox game into a Japanese style AVG! You can interact with hostile crowds Minecraft ever. With a custom script, you can create your own little interaction! You can become friends with a hostile crowd by interacting with them! It really depends on how you write your script!


Download SCMownsMobTalker_1.5.2.zip

Download Requires Modloader 1.5.2 or forge 1.5.2

Versions:

Download 1.4.7

Download  1.4.6

Download  1.4.5



Syeda ZeenatPosted By Minecraft Global

Hello guys, Wish you have happy moments with our website. Website Minecraft Free Mods helps you download Mods, Map, Texture Packs ....... You can Download them totally free. We'll update newest posts for you. Thanks for your visit.. Minecraft For Free

Thank You..