Texture Packs Chivalry

I started to make my own textures with a style inspired by many. My work completely became my own. I've created a dark medieval fantasy texture pack that fits my builds but stays true to Minecraft's resolution and overall theme.








This texture pack adds extra blocks for builders that use worldedit or the monsterblocks plugin (if you're on a server.) You can use them with //set, /lrbuild, //replace, etc. To see the extra blocks you will need mcpatcher or optifine. I have most of the blocks you see in this image so Chivalry is compatible with Conquest builds.

This texture pack require's MCPatcher or Optifine to utilize features such Connected Textures, Randomobs, BetterSkys, and other features.

Credits: Maffhew
Minecraft downloadTexture Packs 1.7.2 ChivalryV1.8.zip


Syeda ZeenatPosted By Minecraft Global

Hello guys, Wish you have happy moments with our website. Website Minecraft Free Mods helps you download Mods, Map, Texture Packs ....... You can Download them totally free. We'll update newest posts for you. Thanks for your visit.. Minecraft For Free

Thank You..